When I wrote to the Nobel Prize Committee last year and clearly emphasized that the Committee would lose its credibility if it awarded the peace prize to Donald Trump, who is the main sponsor, alongside Biden, of the genocide in Gaza, and who is the main order-giver for the killing of Iranian children and civilians, I had no idea that I would hear this wonderful news this year. I hope that this recognition will further help to ensure that all Israeli leaders and soldiers who committed genocide in Gaza are criminally prosecuted, arrested, and convicted. Because until that happens, we have a serious crisis situation at the global level where one nation, without fear of punishment, is committing genocide against another nation. Donald Trump only deserves to be arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment, and for history to remember him as a war criminal and a mentally disturbed person. He is the biggest embarrassment to the USA since that country has existed. And by his very existence, Trump insults the entire human race, just like Netanyahu.
09/10/2026
Nobel Peace Prize awarded to a lawyer who accused Israel of genocide in Gaza
When I wrote to the Nobel Prize Committee last year and clearly emphasized that the Committee would lose its credibility if it awarded the peace prize to Donald Trump, who is the main sponsor, alongside Biden, of the genocide in Gaza, and who is the main order-giver for the killing of Iranian children and civilians, I had no idea that I would hear this wonderful news this year. I hope that this recognition will further help to ensure that all Israeli leaders and soldiers who committed genocide in Gaza are criminally prosecuted, arrested, and convicted. Because until that happens, we have a serious crisis situation at the global level where one nation, without fear of punishment, is committing genocide against another nation. Donald Trump only deserves to be arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment, and for history to remember him as a war criminal and a mentally disturbed person. He is the biggest embarrassment to the USA since that country has existed. And by his very existence, Trump insults the entire human race, just like Netanyahu.
Nobel Peace Prize awarded to a lawyer who accused Israel of genocide in Gaza
• Navi Pillay , a former judge of international criminal courts and former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, who played a role in the w...
-
For a man's penis to be strong and hard, the following signs should be written on a white porcelain plate. After writing the magic sign...
-
There is probably no person who does not know what a talisman or amulet (zapis or hamajlija on Bosnian language), is. It is a short or long...
