Possession of a house or flat

  Jinn do not enter only into human bodies, they also inhabit someone’s living space, so that they can use their position to maximum potential. The things that give them away are a few important details and one of them is this. In all apartments and houses in which one or more Jinn live (entities) all wall pictures are shifted to one side, right or left. This is one sure fire sign of a supernatural manifestation. I was recently called by a friend to perform a detection of her apartment. Since she moved in, three years ago, her life was marked by a negative trend – there was literally no advancement in professional segment nor her love life, she fell into financial loans and her health deteriorated. She met me in front of the building she lived in, she gave me her key and hastily went, going on a trip. We managed to shortly make arrangements to meet the next day so that I may tell her what I noticed.



As soon as I entered the nicely decorated apartment I noticed that all pictures on the walls were in an irregular position. But, besides this, nothing else gave away presence of some entity. That night I lay down and slowly uttered a verse from the Qur’an for which I knew that it would cause a spirit to react if he was present. I quickly fell asleep thinking about everyday things. Around 2 in the morning in the darkness I saw a woman with a yellow face, pronounced white hair with sharp red locks, she was sitting and looking at me. It was a sign that I had to come to my senses quickly, which I did, and I turned on the light. I received my answer.



My first impression with all first encounters with invisible beings is their characteristic slowness, sluggishness. I’m of the opinion that although the spiritual and material world intertwine constantly, that the difference in the so called “time zone” is evident and that movements from the other side, in this case of the Jinn, seem slow.



Spirits are usually not interested in humans, in a friendly way, and they almost never want to communicate with them, despite the difference in languages, they can overcome this barrier and for example communicate telepathically. But, what is extremely well developed, as in animals, is the ability to feel fear in humans. That sense is very sharp. That’s why it is very important to break that connection to avoid the possibility of the heightened feeling of fear to penetrate inside of oneself, since they most often enter, literally fly inside the human body, in moments of pronounced emotions i.e. strong shock (fear) or sorrow.


Popular Posts